Social Media Marketing
Do You Need The Best Social Media Management Company? That Actually Provides Real Results? Come work with India’s best digital marketing agency which has expertise in social media marketing. We have helped 100s of companies to get better results and made their presence on social media.
Let’s know more about social media and why it is important for your company. Social media refers to the use of social media platforms such as Meta, Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, snapchat, YouTube, and LinkedIn to build your brand and to increase brand awareness, increase sales and drive traffic to your website.
Social media marketing involves publishing a high quality, user friendly content on your social media profiles. This involves listening to and engaging your customers or followers, analyzing your content and its results and running social media advertisements.
Why is social media marketing important for your company?
We all know that social media is one of the most popular aspects of digital marketing and with time it has become the most competitive scenario of the digital industry. You can reach customers worldwide with an easy click linking to your website. Social media marketing tools can help to grow your business online.
- 66% of Meta users – say that they Like or Follow a brand on this platform.
- 28% Users are – more likely to watch ads on Twitter compared to other social media platforms.
- 74% of Meta users – state that they check their Facebook accounts every day.
- 90% of Instagram users – say that they follow a business on IG, which also translates to IG users being keen on interacting with brands they like.
- 89% of online marketers – state that Instagram has been a very effective social media platform for influencer marketing.
- 77% of Twitter users – say that they feel more positive about a certain brand when their Tweet has been replied to.
- 74% of Meta users – have reportedly made a purchase based on the content they saw from brands on Pinterest.
- 90 million of LinkedIn users – are senior-level influencers, while 63 million of them are in decision-making positions.
YouTube marketing is a strategy that involves creating videos and uploading them on YouTube to promote a brand or a product and gain more exposure with growing. It helps companies boost traffic.